Monday, July 24, 2006

 

An astounding $6,350.28 won

Online Bingo News - Bingo Empire

Winner's Corner
Shortly after winning an astounding $6,350.28 on a progressive bingo jackpot at Bingo Empire on July 8th we caught up with the lucky player, nicknamed PennyPinchers for a quick chat.
"I was not actually sitting at the computer but I had the volume turned on. I heard the winners music so I walked over to take a look and then I saw the jackpot sign flashing. My first thought was; did I win or is it someone else. When I realized it was me I started shaking and immediately typed OMG and BRB in chat. I then started making phone calls to relatives and friends.

I have been remodeling my home and this will definitely help was her reply to what she plans to do with her winnings.

After being referred a few days previously by a friend this is what she had to say about Bingo Empire: I think Bingo Empire is a lot more player friendly than most sites I have played. I think the CMs are the best and number one in my book. Thank you again Bingo Empire, I am a believer!!"

TwitThis

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?